Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Capzles and E Portfolios

While contemplating what to use for the students' e portfolios, a colleague on Twitter, Kelly Tenkley suggested Capzles.  You can follow her blog iLearn Technology here.  I had never used it before, but was eager to try it out. Capzles is an interactive time line in which you can upload word docs, pdf docs, excel files, jpegs, and videos.  There is even a blog feature available to the user. Below is a student example. She did a great job!
The assignment I gave my students involved creating a Capzle to share with parents during p/t conferences.  I provided the students with certain criteria that had to be followed.  They had a great time sharing writing pieces, Animoto videos, and blog posts.  I am also encouraging the students to continue to add to their Capzle as they progress through high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment